Personalised Evidence Based Workplace Wellbeing Services For Your Employees To Turbocharge Productivity, Efficiency and Profitability
The Essential Need For Nutrition Education At Your Workplace
- 5% of employees call in sick on any given day. The most common reason staff ask for sick days is illness including colds and flu, headaches and gastro. 39% of businesses surveyed in 2017 stated absences related to stress, anxiety or depression had increased in the past year.
- Australian employees take 8.8 unscheduled days off per year. This costs employers approximately $5086.40 per employee per year.
- It has been demonstrated that 87% of employees consider health and wellness offerings when choosing an employer.
- The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare’s 2010 report found that 96% of working age Australians had at least one chronic disease risk factor and 72% had multiple risk factors.
- The current estimated cost of absenteeism to the Australian economy is approximately $7 billion each year, with the cost of presenteeism (not fully functioning at work because of medical conditions) being nearly four times more at almost $26 billion.
- Research shows that businesses that do not invest in health and wellbeing programs are up to four times more likely to lose staff in the following 12 months.
- Healthy employees are nearly three times more productive than employees with poor health.
- The report Medibank Private 2005 The health of Australia’s workforce revealed the healthiest employees are almost three times more effective than the least healthy, with the healthiest employees working approximately 143 effective hours per month compared to 49 effective hours per month by the least healthy.
- Employees with poor overall health status take up to nine times more sick leave than their healthy colleagues.
- Global research has found that when employee health and wellness is managed well the percentage of engaged employees increases from 7% to 55%. This research also found self-reported creativity and innovation increases from 20% to 72%.
- Research indicates that in organisations where workplace health is managed well, financial performance increased by more than 2.5 times.
- The Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) recently estimated that the cost of staff turnover in Australia is in the order of $20 billion. AHRI estimates the cost of replacing an employee is at least 75% of the employee’s annual salary and may be as much as 150% in some cases.
- Research indicates that on-the-job productivity losses could account for up to 61% of the total cost borne by the employer due to employees suffering from chronic disease.
- A meta-evaluation looking at the economic return of worksite health promotions programs found on average: Reduction in sick leave absenteeism by 25.3%, Decrease workers compensation costs by 40.7%, Decrease disability management costs by 24.2% and Save $5.81 for every $1 invested.
Evidence Based Engaging Nutrition Presentations & Workshops
Personalised To Your Employees At Your Sydney Office or Online Via Zoom
How Does Your Business Benefit From Jake’s Nutrition Workshops, Presentations & Seminars?
How Do Your Employees Benefit From Jake’s Nutrition Workshops, Presentations and Seminars?
How Jake Takes Your Business To Being Turbocharged With Productivity, Efficiency & Profitability
Step 1: Complete Guide To Human Nutrition: Essential fundamentals of human nutrition for optimal health, vitality, cognitive performance and longevity
- What are macronutrients?
- How much of these macronutrients should we consume on a daily basis?
- What are high quality food sources of these macronutrients versus low quality?
- What are micronutrients? What is their importance to human health?
- How to design a healthy nutrition plan
- Extensive Q & A
Your employees will walk away with knowing exactly the role of nutrition on mental and physical health. Most importantly, understanding how to eat for optimal health and cognitive performance. Will also be provided their own recipe booklet, on demand video presentation as well as informational brochure. Jake teaches your employees to become their own nutrition experts!
Step 2: Jake finds out your employees exact health goals and design personalised evidence based nutrition presentations catered for them to achieve those goals! These include:
- Gut health
- How to read food nutrition labels
- How to achieve optimal sleep quality & quantity
- Sustainable weight loss
- How to reduce, manage and eliminate food cravings
- Increase energy levels & reduce fatigue
- Building a healthy immune system
- Enhance brain function
- Stress management
- How to maintain healthy diet whilst travelling overseas or interstate
- Nutrition for optimal mental health
- Nutrition medical management (hypertension, osteoporosis, arthritis, type 2 diabetes)
- Healthy takeaway options catered for desired cuisines
- Sports nutrition
Customised menu design for each health goal, on demand video presentation and informational brochure.
Final Step: Completed!
Your employees now have all the nutrition knowledge and education they require for optimal physical and mental health and wellbeing. Jake teaches your employees to become their own nutrition experts, to take control of their own nutrition to be turbocharged with productivity and efficiency. You as a business owner now has a team that are full of health, vitality and performance!